So Sunday started with grabbin some dim sum...
Deeeelish! Burp. HAHAHHAHA ^-^

On with the Test...
The Mascara Guard.
The first one I got, was this little white one.

It did the job for the moment.. it was a bit awkward to use. It's similar to using a business card.
It's just one step better then the card method since it has the shape of the eye.
Unfortunately it was awkward to use.
The top:

The bottom:

This is the result:
It does the job. You have to get use to it. I poked my eye a couple of times. So you can't be doing this if you're running out of the house.
Also, because of the ridges it clumped my lashes together so . Boooooo :(

The Full Mascara Guard.
The second one I got is a lot better!!!! and ALOT cheaper! 2 buku bucks at Daiso.

Here you can see it's a lot easier to use and not awkward at all. PLUS, not only does it help to keep mascara from ruining your shadow you just applied but it helps out by giving you that extra space to comb out your lashes and extending them as far as possible!!

As you can tell with this one the lashes are nice and full and not clumpy at all.

So over all, I would not waste my money on the little white one.
But the Full mascara guard I would purchase again. ^-^
Hope this test was helpful!!!!
5 comments:
Oh yea the second one does look easier to use..
I have never seen anything like that before. Its actually a good idea. I'm always the one with the q-tip after trying to clean up mascara smudges. TY for the review babe!
Where can you buy the mascara guard the that orange?
I got the orange full mascara guard at Daiso in Daly City, CA. I think you can find them at the Japanese or Koreans beauty supply stores. I'm sorry I wasn't able to find a web site you can purchase them from. :(
I'm gonna try and find that full mascara guard at the Daiso here. I have one right now but it's super awkward to use so i just don't even bother.
Post a Comment