Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hey ya'll ^-^

So this past weekend we hit up a Warriors game.


The game was cool and they beat some arse....
The one thing that was annoying as hell was that this one guy behind us kept yelling this stupid ass crap and was just annoying as F*7K I swear I wanted to bash him in the head so he would shut the F-up! Arhhhh .....But other then that the game was fun.. HAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!

I also got to kick it with the fam.. we went to japan town to grab lunch so I made my way to the Ichi Ban store... hehehe also, on the way back I hit the Daiso store, and SCORED!!!!! they had the mascara guard!! YES!!!


This thing is aweeeeesoooome... I like this better then the one I got a couple of months ago. It's way easier then the little white one. I'll do a proper review later this week.

I also got this twisty containers to put my pigments in.


OH! and I got this BCBG shoe on sale!!!!! HIGH FIVE!!! at nordstorm rack!! SCORE!!! I have the red ones and they are supper comfy...

I also got this face mask.... hope it works..

I love this scrub.... I leave this one in the shower, and use it all over as a body scrub. It leaves my face and body so soft... ^-^

Off to school I go....I still have to see if I can add this Bio class tonight...... blah....

Later gators.. MUAH...

3 comments:

Katrina said...

i knoeee so i use washable mascaras for everyday use, and the waterproof only when i'm goin out. does the katieb give volume to the lashes? the only washable mascara i've tried that i really like which hold the curl is max factor 2000 calorie. off topic but i'm just curious.. are you chinese or filipino? :)

Katrina said...

oooh that's a good idea using the scrub on your body too! :) i will have to try that one out.

Gee said...

Her mascara is awesome, gives volume and hold the curl. But it is waterproof.
heheh I'm actually Japanese/Peruvian. ^-^