It's my third week of classes, and in one class, a full blown presentation was due... Arh...... But.....we were given another week to complete it. Which helped me keep my sanity.
Last week was also my last week at work(we were hit with a big lay-off) .. so I was straight stressing with last minute details. I also had an interview for another company which is good, but they also required that I pass this crazy timed test to even be considered for the job... all this was going on at the same time as I was trying to make sure I wasn't forgetting my responsibilities for my last week at work. I think it made me a bit crazy and I caused myself to really lose focus. My brain was all over the place. Losing my job, testing for another, mortgage payments, presentations for class, it was just a crazy mess!!!!
Since I had so many things running through my noddle, I think I even made myself sick!
I was so worried about passing the test, I was actually loosing focus. I know I made at least 4-5 mistakes. Answers I knew, I just went blank. It was a horrible feeling.
I was so disappointed in myself. I was so sad and stressed out that when I got home, I laid in bed the rest of the day. My appeiate was gone, I hadn't eaten all day.
All I wanted to do was lay in bed. So for two days, I was a complete wreck.
But then out of nowhere... the recruiter called and said, you passed!! Dude, I was so excited and relieved... I felt like I could breathe again!
I was asked to attend a second set of interviews and it felt great!!!! Today they called and they want to do a third and final set!!! I really hope I get this job. ^-^
OH!! and this past weekend my sister-in-law had her second baby girl!!! The crazy thing about it was, it was also her birthday!! HAHHAHA...She was three weeks early.
Here she is.... introducing.... Sumiko. 02/01/09
She is so cute and adorable!!!

That was pretty much my crazy week. Ups and downs.....and all over the place.
Do you guys ever have those weeks where it seems like something is testing you and everything is put in ONE BIG O'ld basket for you to deal with at one time!???
Man!! this past week was sure a nutty one.
I once heard on a tv show.... "worrying is like a rocking chair, it doesn't go anywhere"
HAHHHAHA... wise right?? I know!! ahaahah ^-^
But it has it's truth to it... We all just have to learn to take a deep breathe and know that things will get better.
BIG HUGZZ....
1 comment:
You poor thing...that is such a crazy week. You have to eat and take care of yourself (me being mama hen) though. Your health is always a priority babes that you count on for everything else to happen so please just take a deep breath and try to be good to yourself for something that isn't your fault (and eat!!). It will get better and remember that this is temporary sweety. You are still smart and talented and as long as you don't lose confidence and put yourself out there I'm sure that you will make it. You already have interviews and that's pretty phenomenal! Don't let this get you down. I know its going to be stressful, but try to take care as best as you can. :) *warm hugs*
As for your sis...congrats! I will be thinkin of you hunnie.
Post a Comment