Welcome to my world of photos, makeup and random stuff.
Girl for not having much makeup on you look amazing. Geez...if only I could get away with that. :P
Aww you look so pretty! When I'm in a rush, I just stick to liner. But b/c I'm so used to seeing shadow on my eyes now, they feel so bare.
danka ladies.... ^-^ I know what you mean ladyjane...it's like not fully made up.Yas, I'm sure you're as beautiful all natural as you are as the sexy vixen made up..rawrr hehehe
Oh yeah...I forgot to tell you how much I ADORE your profile pic. I just keep starin at it. That is bombshell gorgeousness. And no...seriously I'm not so lucky. Hope your week is fab babes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Girl for not having much makeup on you look amazing. Geez...if only I could get away with that. :P
Aww you look so pretty! When I'm in a rush, I just stick to liner. But b/c I'm so used to seeing shadow on my eyes now, they feel so bare.
danka ladies.... ^-^ I know what you mean ladyjane...it's like not fully made up.
Yas, I'm sure you're as beautiful all natural as you are as the sexy vixen made up..rawrr hehehe
Oh yeah...I forgot to tell you how much I ADORE your profile pic. I just keep starin at it. That is bombshell gorgeousness. And no...seriously I'm not so lucky. Hope your week is fab babes!
Post a Comment