Last night(new years eve) we took it easy and chilled at home. I was trying to get the motivation to start cleaning out the place and get organized, but I just didn't know where to start and since I have a small case of A.D.D. my brain was starting to wonder off until I saw the box of change we have collected shining from the corner of my eye. Then the little light went off!!!(bing) and I decided I should start rolling up the change. HAHHAHA ^-^


I got to the point where I finished one box, but ran out of the paper rolls, so I stopped and put it away.

Then.. I spotted my Sudoku book. I had bought it to take on my trip to Hawaii for the 5 hour flight but forgot it at home.. hahah (loser I know) ^-^
I played with that until midnight. I worked on it for two hours and I still didn't finish it!! ARHHH.. My brain isn't working properly. I vow to do one or two of these everyday to sharpen my noddle.

After our midnight kiss.. off we went to bed... we must be getting old. It was a struggle to stay up!!
Today, the first day of January 2009, we chilled at home, and hitting the horse race.

Here is a little slide show of races..
After that, we went to grab some Pho.. and it was yummy!!!
It was cold out there and a hot bowl of pho always hits the spot! yum, yum, yum!
Here's to making new friends and having an awesome 2009!!!!
I hope I get the chance to meet some of you this year... you guys have truely been a great part of my daily life! Thank you for sharing your stories, finds and advise!!!
Muah!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment