I also have a slight headache as it is..
We went to Pleasanton to a little book store

I bought this book. I have made scarfs and blankets, but I figured I needed to try and learn a different stitch. Happy Hooker.. HAHAHAH Plus I loved the name...

Anyways, while I was purchasing this, the lady cough on it a couple of time... arh... that made my tummy turn. I was really close to not buying the book and making a scene.... but, i was like arh... I'll just gave to clean it when I get home.
Then we look down the street to look for food, so we decided to hit this spot.. Dean's

I guess they are suppose to specialize in Omelets, they had 3 pages on omelets...but i was not in that mood for eggs so I ordered the Grilled Chicken Sandwich... now the only reason I ordered this was because, on the menu, it said that some of their food was made fresh so to be patient... so I figured, good this might be fresh chicken, i don't mind waiting.
BIG mistake... my fault.. Never assume!!!! I should have asked if this was fresh.
Nope this thing was GROSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it was froozen processed chicken, GROSSS... Blah...
This is exactly how I left me plate.

Also the fact that the guy cleaning the table behind me was coughing up a lung as well, all over the table as he put silverware on the napkins.....was making me wanna vomit.
Arh.....
2 comments:
HAPPPPPPPPPY NEWWWWWWWWW YEAR BABY!!!!
looks like a pleasant place HELL the town is even called pleasanton right...then why the hell is the town all GERMY!!! gross...i hope your not sick from it...i love the book!!! hooker knitting...i must know how to knit crotchet-less panties...puahahahahha...
sorry about the chicken hun...that is why you need to get what they specialize in.....booooo what a disappointment...
other than that i hoped you jammed out with your clam out on NYE...
xo
Aww...that sucks about the food. But the happy hooker...this one should make ya smile! Hugs!
Post a Comment