Monday, November 10, 2008

Shopping, Hair and Stuff...

Hola.... ^-^

So I decided to grow out my bangs, at this stage I'm usually going back and forth on whether I should trim my bangs... but this time around I figure since they are getting long enough where they are not bugging me, I'll let them grow.

This is me a couple of month ago with bangs....


This is current me... (BTW.. I have brown contacts. HAHAH. I know, i know.... I have dark brown eyes, and this makes it a rich light brown.... seeee??? ahhah) Yes.. I am a dork.



Whatsha think? Bangs.. no bangs??
When it comes to doing my hair, I can be the laziest person in the world!!!! But when I do have time, I will straighten it, curl it, wear it in a side pony tail, braided pig tails.... just easy stuff. Never anything to complicated. I have thick hair so it's a pain!

Since Nordstroms was having a sale, I had to check out the deals. ^-^ I was in search of a new pair of black or chocolate colored boots, but i didn't see anything I like. sucks. But I did buy a couple things from Shu Uemura. Their Water Purifier and Oil Purifier.

I've been using the Oil one this week, and so far, I love the scent, but I might have to return it, it doesn't clean my face as well as the lady at the counter said it would and i feel like my face is really oily. duh right?? but she said it was a great cleanser for combo skin. I'm going to give it until the end of the week and see how it works out.
Then I'll try the water one and see if that one works better.

Oh, and here is a picture of the shirt I bought from an older post. I had a braid in my hair too.

The picture is crappy, but you get the point.. My stupid arm was cover the top part of the shirt.

I'm dying to hit Japan Town sometime this weekend to see if they have all the stuff xxpinkx suggested. These stupid blackheads are driving me crazy!! crazy I tell ya!!! And if you have any suggestion on a product that really cleans out black heads, holla at your girl!!!

Okie Dokie... until next time.... ciao and smooches... xoxo

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow - you're hair is gorgeous either way! ^_^

JANE said...

I've been trying to grow my bangs out for the longest time and I've been unsuccessful. It gets to the point where it just pokes my eyes so I always end up trimming it. I think both ways look nice on you. I find that bangs give you a softer look, especially when you tie your hair up. But that's just me cause I have issues with my forehead haha.