Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lip Balms

I love my carmex, so when I saw that they prettied it up and put it in a nice lipstick form I had to give it a try. It was on sale as well 2 for$5 but I fought the spending monster and just got one. Still on sale for $2.99 instead of $3.99 ( like how I still try to justify my spending?) hahahha

I love how it is very cute and sanitary. I usually get the one in the jar and I hate how I have to always wash my hands before I apply it. That's the only downer to it.

The one thing that seems to be missing in this new version is that it doesn't have the same texture and smell as in the jar one. It's more matte and seems to be a little thicker.
I guess it's because of the added ingredients like, SPF and vitamin E.
I personally like the jar version better, I like the smell of it. That medicine smell.... (yes, I'm a weird one)
Maybe when I'm done with it I'll fill it with the jar version one and see how that goes. ^_^ And I'll have the best of two worlds!!!
I also got some fun lip balms... who can pass up strawberry-banana smelling lips??? Not I!!

This wasn't on sale but I had to grab it. These take me back to elementary school, when I thought I was the shit for having lip stick, when in fact it was just lip balm. HAHHAHHAHA

OH.. and I returned that Almay - bronzed shimmer lip gloss.... I couldn't stand the smell...gross... who wants the smell of old wood on their lips?? eww.
When I returned it, the lady asked what was wrong with it, and I told her this: "it smells like old wood, is that why it was on sale???" She looked at me all weird. I opened it and made her smell it and she made this funny ass face... hahahhahah, She was like, "yeah this is bad." I just smile and said yeah. But in my head, I was like "duh, do you actually think I would return something just for the hell of it?? Arh..

I hate it when the clerks give you this look when you return stuff. Like you're stealing something.... do you guys ever get that feeling??? or is it just me??
ahhahah

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

ohhhh how i miss the days of LIPSMACKERS... so fun! I always see them at Walmart in all these fun flavors, coca cola, dr pepper, watermelon, grape...mmm fruity!!

and yes j-mags... are EVIL

and thanks for your encouragement and compliments!!!