Sunday, November 23, 2008

Exploring Products

On Saturday we stopped to get some sandwiches and there happen to be a Rite-Aid next door, so of course I had to stop in and see if they had any goodies on sale, or just simply some goodies.
I've seen this in the store and figured I would give it a shot.
It's the Ardell heating eyelash curler.


Before

I just had to wait a few seconds for the pad to get warm.


After

I'm not sure if it curled it funny and crooked because my lashes were to long or what, but the curler was not tight enough on the grip and it kept moving forward and gave my lashes this weird curl.

Maybe it would work better on shorter lashes?This product just gave me crooked lashes.
I have to say though that the parts that it did curled stayed curled all day long.
I don't think I can recommend this to anyone. :(
A regular lash curler will give you the same effect without the funky crooked lashes.

My Mac purple gel liner dried up, so I figured since I need to get another one, I would try this out.

It was very watery and I had to apply it a couple of times.
Sorry to say I won't be repurchasing this again. :(
I'll be going back to Mac to repurchase the Macroviolet fluidline.


You have make sure you really close that lid tight or you'll end up with this:

And you don't want that dried up useless stuff.
Bobby Brown has a really good gel liner too and it really stays put, but the purple was to dark in my opinion. You couldn't really see the purple, the Mac fluid line is more vibrant.

My last purchase was this NYC blush

A little goes a long way!!! It's very bright and pigmented. Two thumb up!!


SUNDAY... it was a beautiful day in SF, so my sister and I headed to Japan Town.



And I had to stop at the Ichiban Store ^-^

The store I was hoping to get the stuff xppinkx suggested was closed... I was sooo bummed.. :( But I was able to find something similar at the Iciban store. Hopefully this will do the trick!!
(crossing my fingers) This is the egg face mask thingy...for my blackheads.

And this is the grapefruit cleansing foam. I'll have to give this a good weeks' worth and I'll let you know how it rates.

I also had to stock up on my fave car freshener

I thought this was cute and it would help keep my hair out of my face while I wash my face! ^_^

I've seen these around and I've seen quick commercials on this and I was really curious, so I figured what the heck and got it.

I'm going to try it tonite.. hehhe Has anyone tried this??? Let me know what you thought.

Til next time... Smooches...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

look at all those fun goodies you got -- well minus the eyelash curler thingy.

i suggest getting the sheumura eyelash curler, it's fabulous, no special bells and whistles just curls without pinching!

and telling me how those detox foot thingies work out for you, i wanted to try them, but my bf says there's huge info online that they're a tota hoax... pft.

YAY for my fellow aquarius!!!