And man... those Jack in the Box tacos hit the spot at 3am, but my belly sure paid for it later!! HAHAHHA.. I felt so gross!!! It also didn't help that the weather was really bad!! It was raining cats and dogs, and you can hear the thunder... spooky.. i hate thunder.....
On Sunday, I went to DC to visit with my parents, my niece and nephew. They were playing video games most of the time, so I decided to hit the mall real quick! AHHAHHAH :)
I stopped by this Japanese Store:
I just can't help myself... I always end up buying more lashes!! I figured I would give these a try too. Plus they where only 2 bucks each!


This is my lash drawer.. my hubbie thinks this is enough.... But, really??? is it ever enough?? The more lashes the better, right ladies???!! HAHAHHA




No comments:
Post a Comment