ARhhhhh... I don't know what to do with myself. I feel so lost. Work has been really slow, I'm actually just waiting to get laid off. My company has just been bought and they are sorting through everything. Arh... I hate waiting!!
I have no idea what I want to do after they announce the lay-off. I've been applying to places, but it seems like no one is hiring. My whole department has been out there looking, and since the economy is bad, it's been really hard to stay positive and find another job.
I'm usually the one that shrugs my shoulders, and says "well, we can't control being laid off, but we have control of going out there and looking" you know positive stuff.. but i can't do it anymore. I feel like it's really starting to affect me and I hate it. It's affecting my relationship with my husband. I just feel like being alone and not be bothered. You know what i mean? arh.. i don't even know what i mean, see.... i'm all over the place... i can't even focus!!!!!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment