Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Days and Purple Eyes

Happy Veterans Day Ya'll!!!


So I took today off cuz my hubbie had the day off and since it's veterans day and he was in the military it only seemed right to spend the day together and honor him.. AHHAHA.

Wishing the soldiers a safe and fast return to their families!!!

On a lighter note......
I decided to wear my purple contacts, since I found my purple scraf ahhhaha

I can't wear my colored contacts too much, usually only for a couple of hours.
Since I had laser eye surgery 10 years ago the contacts never really fit right. And since the colored contacts are not the soft lens kind, it doesn't sit very comfortably on my eye ball. And that really sucks.... But for fun, I have a couple of colored ones I play with. I have Purple, Brown, Grey and Honey. The honey ones really make me look like a cat.. it's creepy. HAHAH

I remember back in high school, which was many, many moons ago. When the colored contacts came out, I wore the greens ones.. I was so in love with those contacts! ahaha So much that I would be bad and never take them off. AND that was a VERY bad idea. I ended up really hurting my eye balls, and starved them of oxygen. At that point the doc sugguested that I couldn't wear contacts for at least 6 months!!!! and I really didn't want to wear glasses, because I was very active in school. So I went blind half the time.. ahahahaha.. And when I had enough money, my best option was to get my eyes corrected with laser eye sugery. Over all I think it was really worth it, but it just sucks that I can't wear my colored contacts comfortably. Blah... I know, cry me a river right... HAHHA.

Anywho..
Off we go...


I was starving so we stopped to get some sandwiches....
Yummy ...


My belly thought so. ^-^ So ...Yeah, as you can see, i'm a weirdo, I don't ask for the crust cut off, I just eat around it.. HAHAH..

After feeding the belly, we headed to the theatre. Looks like they are building new buildings and stuff in the Embarcadero area in Oakland... Which is nice, it seemed really dead and boring down there.


We watched Zack & Miri make a porno.
And can you believe it was $7.50 for matinee??!!!!! craziness!!! I must be getting old. I remember when it was $3.50!!! I'm sounding like an old lady.. remember when .... HAHAHHA...

The movie was very graphic!! but it was funny and romantic in a twisted way.
Arh.. and a little gross..It was better then I thought it would be.

Have you guys seen it?? What did you think??

Arhhh back to work tomorrow.... sucks...



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I just wanted to say thanks for being a new follower to my blog, and hello to a fellow aquarius!!!

When's your birthday??

JANE said...

You're so funny showing us a pic of your eaten sandwich haha. Contacts definitely take a toll on our eyes. My eyes are super dry as is but I'm kinda freaked out to get lasic eye surgery.