
Check out Katie B - the Makeup Vixen as well as her makeup line - Katie B Cosmetics. Her makeup skills are amazing and her professional products are THE best!
Ok ladies here are my thoughts on Katie B's eyeshadows.
On her website you will read this:
Pressed Mineral Shadows in palette refills. Switching over to mineral shadows is essential to protect and correct your skin especially the area around your eyes without irritation.
Katie B's Pressed Mineral Shadows come in soft shades that are ultra silky and smooth. They blend effortlessly to allow your eyes to stand out without looking overdone. Can be used dry for a soft look or wet for a more intense look.
And I couldn't agree more!!!! I use Starlet everyday for work and it gives me a great day time look!! and they are currently $8.50!! Can't be that. Especially if you compare it to Mac shadows.Having a ton of Mac, there is no comparison to Katie's shadows. They are super soft and they have this light glitter/shimmer that makes your eye pop! They truly feel like satin!
The top Three shadows : Starlet, Vamptress and Seal are my absolute favorite!!!
Like I mentioned before I use Starlet everyday for work, and when I want a smoker look I add vamptress on the corners. Stone I sometimes wear alone and it's a great brown/grey color that's a great neutual look.
My stupid camera don't give the shadows any justice.

For a night time look, I use Smoke and it gives me a smokey look without making it look to harsh. It's a beautiful grey/blue color!
I haven't wore Bistre or stone too much simply because I haven't been experimenting too much.


As you can sorta see, they have this shimmer to it which gives your eyes a soft look and it's super easy to blend.
Too see her full line you can check her out here: Katie B
And if you have myspace, add her to your friends list and check out all her work!! it's seriously fabulous!!!! KatieB Myspace
..If you are interested in Katie B Cosmetics or want to become a Katie B Cosmetics Sales Representative, please email me at Info@katiebcosmetics.com for more information!! We are always looking for Sales Representatives!
1 comment:
hey baby feet
GOD DAMN...how the...what the...size 4 feet!!! your a baby!!! how can you hold up such a beautiful figure with your baby feet!!!...insanity!!! i cant get over it...how tall is you then???
i know that your in oakland but im comming up in june for the IMATS in pasadena with a BUNCH of us beauty babes...was wondering if you wanted to come...i know its a hike but...i hear there are gunna be AMAZING vendores and you can sign up for mac pro there without having to do all the hoopla...its in june...i plan the date for the 20th...let me know if your interested....i want to see your feet
here is the website
http://www.makeupartistshow.com/
Post a Comment