Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wahhhhh...the girls next door...sniff.. wahhhh

I am sooooo bummed about the girls separating! :(
wahhhhh..... I guess they couldn't be together forever with Hef..

I love all those girls! They are so different and sweet. :(
Did I mention I was bummed??

I'm sorry but I really don't like the twins.. err..

This episole was such a tear jerker...

Here are some pics from when we saw them in Vegas last year..
They were there for Hef's birthday ..

Holly.. she cracks me up...

Ahhhh Hef... he was such a sweetie...

Bridget... she's the best friend I wish I could have...


Kendra... she was so sweet and genuine... I would love to party with her crazy ass... hahhaha

HAHAH I wanted one last pic and this dude was bugg'n.. muhahaahhaha


I wonder what's next for the show.... I don't think I 'll watch it with the girls being gone and I really don't like the twins, did I mention that.... ahhahah I think I did.

I do think Holly really, really loved Hef, but she has to be true to herself and see if marriage and kids is in the cards for her...... So sad though...

Kendra... this move just makes sense for her....her laugh annoyed me and cracked me up at the same time.. hahahahhaha I'm glad she's getting her new show.. hhahha

And I'll be watching for Bridget's new show too....


2 comments:

JANE said...

Yea, I liked them too. But being realistic, Holly can't stay with Hef forever, esp when she wants a family. Hehe you're so funny, esp in the pic where that guy looked like he wanted to bite your head off lol.

Yas said...

Awww...I know! I really loved the dynamic between all of them too. Such sweet and beautiful girls! But I am super happy to learn from your post that there will be more to watch on TV. :)

BTW you look adorable in that pic even if that weirdo was buggin...lolz