Water baby in the HOOOUUUSE!!!!!
I didn't have time to take a outfit and makeup pic.
This was pretty much a half surprise dinner/club party event.
My hubbie called my friends and family... well the ones he had the information for and set up a birthday dinner and a nite at good old Dragon Bar.
Here are the pictures of the nite:
It was really sweet for my hubbie to put this together for me... loves you booger head. HAHHA
So it wasn't a full surprise cuz i don't really like surprises so he told me about it before we headed out.. hahahaha He is learning!!!! and it only took 10 years.... ahhhhhh... Muahahahah...
He also gave me tulips ... it's one of my favorite...this color was part of our wedding and it was in my bouquet. ^-^

He also gave me a gift card to Michael's.. guess I better start getting crafty again!!!



2 comments:
Aww...happy belated birthday hunnie! I hope that it was wonderful for you!
Happy Birthday love!!!!!! <3 I love ur birthday outfit... its so SEXY!
Post a Comment