Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Coastal Scents - Gel Liners and stuff....

Hola folks...

So today I received my coastal scent order!! YAY!!!! ^-^( doing the running man, ahuh, ahuh)
The gels and brush were in this pretty turquoise bag..


They also gave me a sample of the Tangerine Pearl Mica Powder. It's a pretty gold metallic color. Great for the holidays!!

This is the 26 Shadow Blush Combo Palette $21.95


Pro Eyelash Defining Comb. $3.89
I was using the plastic one, and it would get all clumpy. So after Christiana raved about this medal one working fabulous, I decided to give it a try. I also ordered the one she suggested for traveling from adorned with grace minerals and since they were having a sale I had to jump on it. hehehe ^-^
I hope it comes in this week, I will need it for my trip next week.

Gel Liners - $6.95 each
Left to Right - Truffle, Indigo
Grape Vine, True Black

Sorry these swatches aren't that great...
My lighting sucks.

It guides on very soft! Can't wait to try these babies!!!!
They state that these are better then Mac and it stays put and doesn't crease, so i'm excited to see if it passes the test!!
Only thing is that it's still cold right now.... So I will have to think of way to test them. Anyone have a good idea to test that?? Cuz usually in the summer the MAC fluid liner usually always crease on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i have the true black and it would smudge on me if i don't put primer plus a bunch of eyeshadow on first. like i can't just wear the liner and primer on its own. :/

maybe it's not dry yet before i blink? i don't know...let me know how it works out for you though!