Mind you, I got my first ink work when I was 18, and that was many moons ago and my last one was about two years ago, so the art is not as nice and colorful as they are making them now.
I still want one more....Just one more....promise that will be it! (wink)

This was my first tat back in the day....do i dare say when... HAHAAH
Back in 1994!!! damn I'm an old ass!! Boooo :(
So if you can't tell, it's a dragon. MUAHAHHHAHH
I'm year for the dragon baby.. ^-^
I got it to represent my Chinese zodiac symbol.
It's on my left upper outter part of my thigh.
Some people tease and ask me if i got it in jail becuase it's so old... and if you're curious, that a no.. HAHAHA
I am thinking about adding to it and maybe adding color or something.. just so it doesn't look so Blah....So this on will be on the to be continued ink...

This one was my second and third. Second and third you ask?? well, I had the drama faces, cry now, cry later.. which looks like this:

I was going through a lot so I got this to represent my life at that moment.
BUT several years later, I felt that I was done with going through the drama and decided to cover it up and got a butterfly to represent rebirth and moving forward, so it had to be mid flight to represent departure.
Can you spot the faces underneath?
My forth....

This is on my back, starting from my neck and down the middle.
This represents my Japanese heritage. It's my last name, but let me clarify since i'm married.
It's my current last name, which is my fathers. I did not take on my husbands last name because one, I love my last name, and two I didn't feel I needed to change the name I carried for such a long time and it is who I am. It's just my personal preference.
I would love to get one more, but like Kimberly, I'm not sure yet on where it would go.
I kind of wanted a sleeve tattoo but my hubby thinks that's a bit much, and I am getting old.. ahhahah... plus I go back and forth on that so, until I'm 100% sure, I'll hold of on that.
Another tat I want to get is the word Saki with a paw print inked next to it, but I'm not sure where.
Saki is my baby boy.... I woof him sooooo much!!!!
We have had him since he was 2 months old. He just turned 3 this past June.
He's our hairy baby. ^-^
And that's it for now.....

1 comment:
ooooo G!
I inspired you - how fabulous, I loove love, LOVE your fourth tattoo, i've always wanted to do something like that with cherry blossoms.
my next piece might be a big phoenix that wraps around my torso.
Post a Comment