Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Party

The Event

My hubby's Company Holiday Party...


The Outfit - Dresss from forever 21



Shoes from BCBG

Jewelery - Aldo and forever21

The face - I went with Lady Jane's suggestion ...with the purple... i didn't have purple heels.. :( but loved the idea of wearing purple with the outfit. Whatsha think ladyjane?? ^-^

Face: Clinique foundation, Blush: NYC color wheel
Eyes: Milani - Enchantment, Bobbie Brown - Gel liner
Lips: NYX - Circe, Lip gloss - Sally Hansen - Sheer blush



Off we go....



The party was nice, seemed like it went by fairly quick. We got there at 6:30 and left by 11:30pm. The food was great.. but the desert.. was...yummmy!!! it didn't help my diet at all...

I was surprised that his company 1 had this event, 2 they a band, and 3 they still passed out prizes!!!! It was good to see that his company was showing some mad employee appreciation. It was a great party!!!! and my hubby won a hundred dollar gift card to the Westfield!!! yayaaaaa.... shopping here I come!!! HIGH FIVE!!! ^-^

No comments: