Saturday, December 6, 2008

NYX Stuff and stuff...

Hola ladies and germs...

So I went shopping and got a few NYX item. I also can not never pass up getting lashes.
I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, so I figured I would give these babies a try. (meaning the lashes.. ahhah)



The shopping list...
Goddess of the night lip gloss in 129 -Beige(It's a pretty Pink gloss)



Lipsticks in Hades (top) and Cocoa (bottom) Pretty shades of golden brown and matte brown.


Eye shadows in Eggplant ( it's a dark purple with a little glitter to it)
and Beauty Queen ( Brown with a little gold glitter)



The color swatches sucked I know. The lighting in my room and in the bathroom sucked :( Can't say I didn't try.

I'm planning on doing a collection list with swatches soon, so I'll add it to that list. With better lighting. ^-^

Ok.. so I also went to get the Lash Blast everyone is talking and I got the wrong one... Duh....


I got the regular one and not the water proof kind(of course, I learned this AFTER I opened the package)
This is important ladies.....the regular one sucks.. after curling my lashes, I put this on, and it made my lashes limp Or maybe MY lashes are just retared :( I'm bummed.
SO... if you decide to get this, make sure you get the WATERPROOF kind. Don't make the same mistake I did.
The waterproof kind has more wax in it so it helps keep the curl.

I usually wear Katie B's Faux Lashes, but it's near it's end :( This stuff is like gold!!!!! My lashes look full and they stayed curled all day long!!

I guess I'm just going to have to order more. I just wanted to get the Lash Blast because it was easy access, no waiting and I was already at the store. Lesson learned.

You can check out her stuff here:
http://www.katiebco.com/

Her products are awesome!! TWO THUMBS UP!

Moving on.... I got this from my hair guy. After he did his magic, my hair felt like silk!!! I asked what the hell he put in my hair and he said he added this before he started cutting.

Tri- Wheat Leave-In Conditioner
*Designed for all hair types
*Natural Ingredients such as wheat proteins, walnut leaf extracts and water lily extract leaves hair tangle free & eliminates static
*Helps prevent split ends.

Finally, I got this dress from forever 21

Here is a close up

Can't beat that with a bat.... Only $25 buckooroos
Maybe you ladies give me your suggests on what kinda accessories I can wear with this?
I'm gonna wear this next weekend on the 13th for my hubbies Xmas party.
Whatsha think??



4 comments:

Crayonmonkee said...

im so sorry that that the lash blast didnt quite work out for you.
i own one myself i usually comb out my lashes so they dont get clumpy.i guess everyones eyelashes are diffrent lol.
i have yet to try falsies im kinda scared tho.

and yes the top i wore is purple.its very cheap material cuz after 3 wears the shirt ripped :(

JANE said...

You should wear silver earrings, purple pumps, and purple e/s to go with your dress. Show us what you end up pairing the dress with :)

Yas said...

Nice swatches & haul. Those Red Cherry lashes...I cannot rave enough about them. And that is a fab find at f21!

Savannah said...

Hi sweetheart! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog =) I can't wait to see what you end up pairing with your outfit! Definitely some kind of smoky black/lavendar/silver eye ;)