Monday, December 1, 2008

BACK........how was your Thanksgiving???

Sup ya'll.... So i'm Back!!! and in full effect! ^-^
So for thanksgiving we went to my hubbies mom's place in Fort Jones.

It was a 5-6 hr drive from the Bay Area, but the drive wasn't too bad. Not much traffic and the gas was really cheap too!! I was totally surprised!

This is the view from her front porch...this time around there was no snow in sight, but it was really cold. I think somewhere in the mid 30's..


There are too many pics to post so I've added it on a slide deck.




We didn't do much but veg out and watch movies and sit by the fire place.
We ate alot too.... :( So I'll be on the tread mill everyday until we head to Hawaii.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Yas said...

Beautiful view babe! I finally spent Thanksgiving with my brother and his girlfriend after 12 years of not seeing him on turkey day. It was so nice...I'm glad to see that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too sweety!

Kristine said...

omigassss!! i love the new profile pic! waaaah! it's burning here.. SCREAMING HOTNESS!!