Again, another douche bag decides to park like an A-Hole.....

My temptation of spray painting the words A-Hole Bastard and breaking a few windows are at level 10 right now..... Arh!...
I must calm down....take some deep breathes and look the other way........
I wish I could get the car towed.... maybe I could... ahhahhaha
3 comments:
Hahaha, awwww...
I once keyed "DICK" on the side of a Honda Accord because he parked so freaking close to me, I couldn't even open my driver's side to get in. Haha, as a matter of fact this all took place last week. I was so angry but the satisfaction that I got after my "artwork" brought a smile to my face. Just don't get caught!!!!
Argh! I know what you mean! The people across the street from me always park on my side...they have 3 cars and a HUGE empty driveway. And then when someone comes to visit me, there's no place to park because of their damn cars. I am going to start parking in front of their mailbox instead of my driveway. When the mailman comes, he doesn't stop if there's a car blocking the box. Sounds small, but 3 days without mail would piss me off!
UPDATE.. HAHAH the car got towed!!!
Glitteryeyesxx: I wish I did some "artwork" on that piece of crap! ahahha
Linda: "High Five" on your revenge!! Muahahhaha
Post a Comment