
Yes, this movie was bad ass..... and I will probably watch it again.. ahah
I grew up watching the cartoon in elementary school. I would run home because it would start at 3:30, and I didn't want to miss it, it was followed by Robotech.
Do you guys remember Robotech??
Oh I loved this cartoon!! A cartoon soap! hahaahha it was fabulous.... I should have a marathon weekend and watch the entire series..
They should really make a movie based on this too. I bet it would make hella money!! I need Michael Bay's phone number... HAHA
OK, now for the bad news...I was two blocks away from my place and guess who stops me!!?
Yes, ladies....
The PO-PO... stops me two blocks away from my house!!
I almost made it home.... Booooooooo
He said I made a rolling stop at the corner and there was a person standing there...
Blah, blah....Blah... I didn't run that person over so what's the big deal.. sheesh.. HHAHHAA
But, he was nice. He did give me a ticket, a fined for something, not sure what....but it wasn't for a moving violation...which means it won't be on my record, DMV will not be notified and neither will my insurance be notified. The only thing is that I don't know what the exact fined will be.. so that had me a bit worried. (biting nails) Oh well, at least I should be glad I don't have to go to driving school to clear it from my record and stuff.
Ok that's all for my exciting and eventful nite.. ahahahhaha
No comments:
Post a Comment