Monday, June 15, 2009

back from being M.I.A

heheh... i'm back Again... i'm such a loser. hahahhaha .. i've been SO bad about updating. I have no excuses! It's has been pure laziness. I'm sorry. :( HAHAHA. There was work and school finals, so I guess it wasn't all laziness.. ^-^

FIRST.. my life events...

It was my baby's birthday yesterday so we spent the afternoon at the park and he got some portraits taken, Pictures by yours truly ^-^

HAPPY 4th Birthday Saki.. mama loves you.

He is such a sweetie pie, he gave me kisses.. ^-^

HAHAHA i have no idea why he had that face... he's such a joker.. HAHAH


One weekend in late May a co-worker invited us to a craw fish thingy in the city...I had never been to one of these before, so it was an awesome experience.



The potatoes where yummy.. the corn was delish and even though those craw fish were a bit of work, they were perfectly cooked!!! John did such a fabulous job! He deserved a big gold star!!!!... plus the fact that he was having fun, was the cherry on top! HAHAHA


Kisses for the craw fish... muah!


We also spent some time with my new little niece...


She is such a calm, happy baby....I want to take her home with me....Hug her, and squeeze her .. ahhahahahah

The following weekend I headed over to the OC to visit Katie for her house warming party.


I got her a huge cup cake pan, cuz she loves cup cakes!!!


We saw this when we stopped for a quick snack...

Please, Please,Please don't wear crap like this in public.... I will take a picture and share it with the world!!! You were warned........Muahahahhaha!!!

The following weekend, my friends and I went to watch Kisha Tyler


She was HILARIOUS!!! my cheeks were hurting.... my face cheeks that is... hahahah




Then I headed out again and meet Katie in Arizona.. bye Oakland...

Hello Phoenix!


This is where we stayed


Katie catching up on Email....

Katie is such a sweetie... she got me this from the mall while they were waiting for my flight to arrive..

It's a key cover... cute huh!!?!

It was balls hot in Phoenix... i was melting!!!


This is a rare pic...... Katie driving.. HAHAHAHH!!!!!

I was seriously fearing for my life! HAHAHHA

Back in the Bay....

I went to a Giants game for a work team event...

I'm strickly an A's Fan..... I HAD TO go for work! hahahahah
They had bacon wrapped hotdogs with a spice ass pepper!! It was HOT!!


We took my niece and nephew to the movies to watch Up...my nephew played rock star while we waited for the movie to start...


I give this movie.... TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!! i loved this movie.



I also headed to New York for Memorial Day Weekend to visit my best, oldest friend in the world!!! HAHAHHAHAH


Here are the pictures... warning...warning ...there are a buttload of pics... If for some reason it's blank, click below the "View All Images"





AND NOW FOR THE PRODUCT STUFF...

DO NOT Waste your money on this, I repeat.. DO NOT waste your money on this.

I have several sweaters and silk shirts that I wear for work, so I got this thinking it would help keep my clothes fresher, stain free and keep the dry cleaning cost down a bit.
So what you do is put this under your shirt, under your underarm crease.
It suppose to stick so that's not a problem, the problem was that it's TOO sticky and it really stuck to the fabric and it left a sticky goooyie ( is that a word?) ahah anyways... it left a gooyie sticky film on my sweater and on my silk shirt..I was so pissed. I forgot to take a picture..(lame i know) So yeah, don't waste your money on these things.

I saw this on TV, and when I saw it at walgreens for 9 bucks I had to buy it!! and give it a try.



And the verdict is...it's OK.
I have used it twice. It does work, but the only problem is that I have to have my hubbie help me remove it. I guess I can remove it myself, but it's a task!! I rather do it the easy way and have him slap it off. hahahahhaha

My SHOES!!!! hehehe My BCBG's came in. Can't wait to wear them out!


That is it for tonight.... ^_^ definitely more to come!!

No comments: