I went to a couple of events, but since they didn't allow camera's in the events, all I got was the pictures of the event poster boards...hahhahah

This show was funny!!! We went to watch the Kim's of Comedy for my friends b-day. We had dinner at this Greek Resturant in North Beach.

it was good, but just a bit slow.. they only had one waiter and it looked like he was doing everything.... host, wait, bartendar....maybe even cook and wash the dishing.... HAHAHHAHA
That was mean.... hahhah he did a good job though.. AHHAHA
We went to a Warriors game....

And had to get some pizza.. i don't know if I was starving or this pizza just rocks... it was fresh and yummy....

Half time show...

It was Irish appreciation day... their hair was bouncy and curly it was fun to watch.
This past weekend my sister wanted to hit up Grease, so we did a girls night out

AHHAHA this picture cracks me up, I ran in front of the sign and stood there real quick before a flood of people walked in front of me.... HAHAHHAHAH
Other then having busy weekends... I started a new job the first week of March, so I've been absording all my new duties and their policies. It has been really busy at work and waking up at 6am has been painful, after sleeping in for a month.. hahahhaha
I'm still attending night school two nights a week... so Tuesdays and Wednesdays has been extremly LONG days... :( I can't wait for the semester to be over.
I haven't had much time to shop much.... plus when I have headed to the mall, I really haven't seen anything I really like or want... I did get a new perfume, but they were out of stock, so Nordstroms is having it delivered. Maybe my brain is too in full of work and school crap to think about clothes and makeup...... wow....this is not good... HAHHAHAHHA
OHHH..... I did get this:

Some shoes for summer..... they were on sale...
And this...

My hair dresser uses this when he flatirons my hair, so I was curious...and when I saw it in a mag, I went on a search.... it's a ion Straightening clamp brush. I tried it last night and it really makes a difference in how smooth my hair feels. I will have to do a full review after using it for a bit longer... I haven't tried it with just a blower, just brushing my hair and flowing it up with the flatiron so far.
I'll check in back soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment