Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Freak'n Awesome Show!!

Last night the ladies and I went to a concert at the Mountain Winery here in Cali...

The location was beautiful. The only thing that sucked balls, was that they did not allow cameras!!! How lame is that!?!

Anywho...
We missed The Donna's :( we got there late and the got stuck waiting for the ATM machine. So that sucked.
Blondie rocked the place!!!


And Pat Benatar.. well she was just freak'n AWESOME!!
I wish they would have allowed cameras... it was totally suckie that they were being butt heads about not allowing cameras. I mean who goes to a concert without a camara!?? HAHAHHA
Anyways.. the show was great and worth my three hours of sleep I got last night. I guess i'm lucky I was able to get in at least 3 hours!! hahahha

2 comments:

o-h-crap.blogspot.com said...

Hello, just dropping by to say hi =)

Lily from [http://tricks-about-cashcrate.blogspot.com]

Yves said...

I can't even front Pat Benatar is the shit lol