Saturday, October 25, 2008

Max Payne


I went to check out this movie last night with my bestfriend. And honestly I was confused at the beginning. There were parts that looked underdeveloped and I was left feeling like huh?? HAHAHA But then again it was a long movie so they had to cut some stuff out and leave it open for part two? Which looks like it might happen if this one does well.

I would give this movie a rental rating. Graphics where cool, but the story line is something I have seen over and over again. I don't wanna ruin it for anyone that wants to see it. But not worth the $11.50. I don't know much about where they got this Max Payne character from, maybe from a comic book or something I don't know. OH! and Nelly Furtado was in this too, and I'm sorry to say she was not very covincing.

2 comments:

JANE said...

Hmm. The bf is really hyped up about this movie, but I hate getting disappointed especially when you expect it to be good. Guess we'll hafta wait and see it for ourselves.

Gee said...

let me know what you think of the movie Jane!